Definición de frizz en inglés:
- That summer the Puerto Rican girls had straightened their hair like Mariah Carey but the white girls were still frizzing their hair out with big perms.
- My hair was frizzed and my natural curls had returned.
- Her wine red hair was frizzed, and her jaw was clenched.
- It has a tendency to frizz up and stick out over my ears so I look like a crazed koala.
- My eyeliner is all smudged, and my hair is frizzing out in tendrils because of the humidity.
- I sighed as I realized how much my hair had frizzed from the rain.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- The key to re-creating this style at home is to contain any wild frizz and to let the curls naturally air-dry.
- To cut frizz and shape curls, twist small sections of wet hair around your finger (the sections will remain when you remove your finger) and let them air-dry.
- I've also realised lately that if I don't towel-dry my hair, but apply product right away and let it dry evenly, there's a lot less frizz.
late Middle English (in the sense 'dress leather with pumice'): from French friser. The sense 'form hair into a mass of curls' dates from the late 16th century.
Definición de frizz en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.