- A transmission system that provides power to the front wheels of a motor vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dubbed Versatrak, it provides front-wheel drive until extra traction is needed.
- After the summer shutdown in August, the Southampton plant in the U.K. will build front-wheel drive short and medium wheelbase versions, and the Izmet plant in Turkey will produce selected rear-wheel drive versions.
- But here is BMW's new small car, its Audi A3 and Volkswagen Golf rival, flying in the face of the hatchback class's front-wheel drive convention simply because that is the way BMWs have always been.
Más definiciones de front-wheel driveDefinición de front-wheel drive en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional