1The facade of a building.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He decided to retain the two-storey Classical frontage of the existing building, restoring it faithfully and reconstructing the entrance hall.
- ‘You can see for yourself the grand frontages and colonnades are facade, the dirt shows through,’ Giles concluded.
- Production designer Simon Elliott and his team built new frontages onto existing buildings and the existing cobbles could be used without alternation.
1.1A strip or extent of land abutting on a street or water: the houses have a narrow frontage to the street our lot has a frontage of 153 feet, with a depth of 170 feet beautiful homes with river frontage
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has been very noticeable in Morecambe, particularly at those pubs that front on to the promenade and have tables on their frontage to accommodate drinkers, that several things are happening.
- The agents are quoting a guide price of €5 million for a 0.37 acre development site with frontage to Townsend Street.
- The flats would be several blocks, creating a new frontage to the River Wandle, rising to 12 storeys.
Definición de frontage en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda