- A form of trichomoniasis affecting hawks, resulting in a sore with a cheesy secretion in the mouth or throat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Raptors may become infected by eating infected birds and in raptors, the disease is often called frounce.
- The former also produce the disease known as canker in pigeons, or frounce in birds of prey, and are treated with anti-protozoal drugs.
- Frounce is caused by a protozoan called Trichomonas which is frequently present in the crops of pigeons.
late Middle English: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de frounceDefinición de frounce en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional