informal , chiefly British
Definición de frowst en inglés:
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Lounge about in a warm, stuffy atmosphere: don’t frowst by the fire all day
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In ‘pushing the envelope’ the game is to see how many more minutes of frowsting can be done without the boss coming down on you for being late.
- Whilst frowsting in this refuge, I used to read the files on those boys, senior to me, who had been sent for to fill in their career forms.
- There should be a healthy balance between exercise (mental and physical) and recreational frowsting.
late 19th century: back-formation from frowsty.
- Example sentences
- Petty criminals, frowsters, and slackers answered their country's call and became instant heroes.
Definición de frowst en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia