- the common name for adhesive capsulitis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chronic shoulder problems usually fall into one of several categories, which include impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder and biceps tendonitis.
- Symptoms of frozen shoulder are usually experienced in three stages, which are spread over a number of months or years.
- People with other health conditions, including heart disease, lung disease, and chronic bronchitis may have an increased risk of developing frozen shoulder.
Más definiciones de frozen shoulderDefinición de frozen shoulder en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional