- (Of a wig) long at the back.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A procession of judges left the Royal Courts of Justice in The Strand by car, wearing formal finery of full-bottomed wigs and robes with purple or red trimming.
- Gain in size and artificiality meant that the heavy full-bottomed wig could only be worn on formal or special occasions, or by gentlemen of leisure.
- Still in service today, this ‘bar wig’ is worn by barristers or advocates and is distinct from the plain ‘tye’ or ‘bench wig’ with no curls, worn by judges in court, and the full-bottomed peruke, which is reserved for ceremonial occasions.
Más definiciones de full-bottomedDefinición de full-bottomed en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional