- 1Of the standard length: a full-length Disney cartoonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You'll forget the rambling opening, in which storm clouds sleepily gather for the length of a normal full-length feature.
- But, even full-length sizing of standard rifle cases doesn't take a lot of effort.
- It's a short four minutes and made me wish for a full-length, standard sort of commentary.
- 1.1(Of a garment or curtain) extending to, or almost to, the ground.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Woollen kilts, Hessian full-length skirts, single shoulder organza tops and transparent trousers appear in earthy tones of brown and green.
- Despite the sweltering heat, he was wearing trousers and a full-length shirt.
- Berber men in Kabylia wore a burnous, a full-length cloak worn with a hood, woven out of very fine white or brown wool.
- 1.2(Of a mirror or portrait) showing the whole human figure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In a showroom dominated by a full-length mirror and vast photos of his clothes from the pages of Vogue, we drank endless cups of herbal tea, while Gibb and Bates smoked a chain of cigarettes.
- She was standing looking at her body in the full-length mirror through the steam of the filling bath when she heard the steady snipping of garden shears.
- I don't seem to have any kind of realistic body image and almost never enjoy what I see in a full-length mirror.
adverbio(usually full length) Volver al principio
- (Of a person) with the body lying stretched out and flat: Lucy flung herself full length on the floorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We have the futon unfolded, and we're lying full length, with our heads propped up on cushions.
- Eanuth saw this coming and rose towards the sky stretching his wings to full length.
- Dabizas missed the ball which gave Speed, unmarked, an extra second to fling himself full length at the ball.
Más definiciones de full-lengthDefinición de full-length en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional