- another term for period ( sense 2 of the noun).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You make punctuation mistakes on a regular basis, particularly by using commas when semi-colons or full stops are required.
- You can get away with commas and full stops alone if all you are concerned with is simplicity and minimal sense, but if you have an ear for the music of prose, you will desire more subtlety in your ‘stopping’.
- The funniest thing is that CityRail disembodied voice announcement man sounds like he's inserting at least five full stops into a sentence that should rightfully only have one.
Más definiciones de full stopDefinición de full stop en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional