Definición de fumaric acid en inglés:
A crystalline acid, isomeric with maleic acid, present in fumitory and many other plants.
- To give food a light texture, and/or control its acidity/alkalinity, yeast, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, fumaric acid, phosphoric acid, lactic acid, and tartrates may be added.
- Other systemic therapies include monoclonal antibodies, protein specifically targeting memory T cells, fumaric acid esters, novel retinoids, and macrolactams.
- It has strong anti-carcinogenic properties and is rich in a number of complex phytochemicals including ergosterol, fumaric acid, aminoglucose and mannitol, coumarins, alkaloids, lactone and various enzymes.
- Example sentences
- Interest in so-called primary pulmonary hypertension was excited in 1967-1972 by an epidemic of pulmonary hypertension attributed to the ingestion of an appetite suppressant, aminorex fumarate.
- The main pathway for tyrosine degradation involves conversion to fumarate and acetoacetate, allowing phenylalanine and tyrosine to be classified as both glucogenic and ketogenic.
- However, since bacterial and archaeal flagellar motors are built from different proteins, the mechanism of action of fumarate could well be different in both species.
Definición de fumaric acid en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia