- Right now, I do not see the funds available to save Social Security and Medicare, and we have to address that.
- Benefits for others who have not yet retired would then have to be reduced to match the shortfall in the level of funds available.
- Difficult decisions will have to be made about which few species can be saved with the limited funds available for conservation.
- The subsidies include direct cash payments, debt payments, and funds for capital projects.
- From now onwards the councils should strive to be up to date on payment of monthly salaries by raising funds from own vast resources.
- The nature of the tax system used to raise funds to finance the debt had altered considerably during the previous century.
- He had little pride, though an exceptional fund of passionate integrity.
- But clearly humour, and an appeal to the common fund of historical anecdotes, go a long way.
- So the writer has brought with him a ball, a glove, a bat and a fund of stories.
- Investments in the funds fell to 25% of the previous week's rate.
- That there is no connection between myself personally and the funds investment.
- The funding will now come from the council's asset management fund, although it will be in next year's budget.
- Buy a fully managed short fund just to get used to its price behavior in different markets.
- If there is a cash award against one of the other parties, that is paid by out of a producer's fund.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- By contrast, the citizen scientists would be funded by public money to do just that.
- The money also funded film workshops at secondary schools and colleges across the region.
- The project is funded by a four year grant from regeneration money provided by the government.
mid 17th century: from Latin fundus 'bottom, piece of landed property'. The earliest sense was 'the bottom or lowest part,' later 'foundation or basis'; the association with money has perhaps arisen from the idea of landed property being a source of wealth.
- British Having money to spend.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Blake continued to produce his own personal view of life and religion in his paintings and engraving, occasionally getting a commission to produce some works which kept him in funds.
- Thus in funds, I had taken Sonya to a night-club.
- A paying bank may dishonour the cheque - refuse to pay it - if the customer is not in funds, or if there is not a sufficiently agreed overdraft at the time it is presented.