A chemical that destroys fungus.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Dust them with a powdered fungicide, such as captan, and spread them in a shady spot to dry for a day.
- The most commonly used pesticides include highly toxic chemicals called fumigants, fungicides and insecticides.
- Common garden seed found in your garden centre is often treated with chemical fungicides and should not be used for sprouting.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most organic fatty acids are fungicidal and have been used for centuries as antimicrobial agents, originally in the manufacture of soaps.
- Potassium chloride also has shown fungicidal properties in turf, wheat and other crops.
- Fungicides have fungicidal activity, that actually kills the fungus, or fungistatic activity, that slows the growth of the fungus to prevent extensive damage.
Definición de fungicide en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda