Definición de furbish en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective furbished)
1Give a fresh look to (something old or shabby); renovate: the newly furbished church
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But recently the problem was settled - a newly furbished vegetarian restaurant in the neighbourhood was so attractive to these office ladies that ‘for at least three of our five working days, we dine there,’ Yan said.
- A survey conducted by Beijing Children's Hospital found that 90 per cent of the children suffering from childhood leukemia in China were from houses which had been newly furbished.
- On Saturday, we (and umpteen other gay men) met at Andy's newly furbished house around the corner from The Royal Oak for a joint house-warming and birthday party.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So, for example, the six furbishers have become the Collection Care Section, dealing with a wide range of preventive conservation and maintenance including cleaning, immediate repairs and box making.
- One of the problems which faces the furbishers at Corpus Christi is the amount of previously applied British Museum Leather Dressing.
- The blades were made by the bladesmith, and the scabbards or sheaths by the sheathers, whilst the skills of other trades such as the gilders and furbishers and grinders would be used to produce the finished article.
Palabras que riman con furbishrubbish
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda