- A series of shots fired or missiles thrown all at the same time or in quick succession: marchers had to dodge a fusillade of missiles • figurative a fusillade of accusationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A deadly fusillade of slaved ACP missiles raced out at the Destroyer's bridge tower.
- A fusillade of cruise missiles had been launched from four US cruisers and a submarine, and a supporting British sub.
- On 26 August 1944 he walked down the Champs Elysées to the acclamation of a vast crowd, and then went on to Notre Dame, where he stood unmoved when a sudden fusillade broke out inside the cathedral.
verbo[with object] • archaic Volver al principio
- Attack (a place) or shoot down (someone) by a series of shots fired at the same time or in quick succession.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They went into hiding in Katlijk, but where betrayed and fusilladed by the German oppressor.
- Thousands of people were fusilladed without any form of trial.
- Most of the members - including Sam - were sentenced to death and fusilladed in the early morning of 1 July 1443 in the Dunes of Overveen.