Definición de fusionist en inglés:
1A person who strives for coalition between political parties or factions.
- In the 60's we had traditionalists, fusionists, libertarians, etc.
- What the libertarian has to offer, the fusionists maintain, is a good understanding of the meaning of freedom, of the dangers facing it, and especially of the connection between economic and other forms of freedom.
- Shouldn't the fusionists have hailed and come to the support of these educational opposition movements?
2A player or fan of music that is mixture of two modern styles.
- Unfortunately, there are occasions when the group skirt dangerously close to the same easy-listening tar pits that have ensnared so many post-rock fusionists.
- Jacko may have ruled the pop music scene for a good portion of the late ‘70s and early ‘80s, but jazz fusionists Metalwood recall a jazz scene from a similar time that was ruled by another Jaco - Pastorius, to be precise.
- No one had told him that you couldn't put rockers like the Pink Fairies' Paul Rudolph or Roxy's Paul Thompson in the same studio as out-and-out fusionists such as Percy Jones or avant-gardists like Holger Czukay.
- Example sentences
- Yes, fusionism began to rapidly fall apart once the Soviet Union fell and the individualist conservatives saw they had little in common with the neocon statists/militarists.
- The impending breakup of fusionism shows that this is only true insofar as dramatic changes are made to the character of the American Right itself - changes many who have labored under its banner want no part of.
- For neoconservatives, such a fusionism would provide the wiggle room in the budget to increase the size of the military to a size they believe is more appropriate.
Definición de fusionist en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan