Definición de future-proof en inglés:
(Of a product) unlikely to become obsolete.
- My opinion is we need a unified statewide product that is as future-proof as possible.
- Gamers who buy a graphics card for $649 probably have every reason to believe that it is not only future-proof, but also produces the best image quality possible and that best image quality comes at a decent framerate.
- ‘Rather than being contracted to create an adequate response to today's situation, we've been asked to create designs that aspire to being future-proof,’ he says.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Make (a product or system) future-proof: this approach allows you to future-proof your applications
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What differentiates VDA from other entertainment providers is that our service is digital and is therefore future-proofed together with the way we listen to our clients and the hotel guests.
- Be first in your neighborhood to have all your documents and files future-proofed.
- While the design and installation of a future-proofed communications platform was the key objective for Vodafone, ongoing management and monitoring of the network was also an issue, which had to be carefully considered.
Definición de future-proof en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan