(also gaboon mahogany)
Definición de gaboon en inglés:
A tropical West African hardwood tree valued for its timber. Also called okoume.
- Aucoumea klaineana, family Burseraceae
- While the ITTO study found that loggers target 35 tree species, just two, gaboon mahogany and sapele mahogany, account for over half of all logged timber.
- I'm guessing from Mik's comments and prejudice that really good gaboon works as well as the hoop.
- Gaboon is also called gaboon mahogany because its soft, silky reddish-brown wood is similar in color to mahogany.
early 20th century: from Gaboon (now Gabon).
Definición de gaboon en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan