- A lively ballroom dance in duple time, popular in the late 18th century.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then it was the roustabout galop and the polka that were all the rage.
- The Barcelona Wotan of Struckmann, with dark glasses and pigtail (sensibly tucked away for the aerial galop to the Valkyries' perch), looks hardly more divine than anyone on a well-earned break at the seaside.
- It is hard not to be carried away by the madness of the Grand galop chromatique or by the arrogance (in the best possible sense of the word) of the Sixth Hungarian Rhapsody.
mid 19th century: French, literally 'gallop'.
Más definiciones de galopDefinición de galop en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional