- A strategy worked out in advance, especially in sports, politics, or business.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He wanted to build a team, compose game plans, strategize during contests, and celebrate victories and maybe even championships.
- With these basics out of the way, we can start to build a game plan and talk about strategy.
- Their emphasis has been on tactical and strategic game plans, talent-spotting at neighbouring schools and then offering them bursaries to play for their schools.
Más definiciones de game planDefinición de game plan en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional