- A television program in which people compete to win prizes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this view, networks, from the beginning of television time, should have programmed lots of prime-time game shows.
- According to reports in the Chinese media, even the hugely popular local soap operas and game shows have had to give way to extended coverage of the Games.
- It would also have music and game shows as also news bulletins in Telugu and Urdu while plans are in the offing to have news in English too.
Más definiciones de game showDefinición de game show en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional