Definición de gamification en inglés:
The application of typical elements of game playing (e.g., point scoring, competition with others, rules of play) to other areas of activity, typically as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service: gamification is exciting because it promises to make the hard stuff in life fun
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you think about your own life, I bet that you can easily find examples of gamification that have motivated you to do something.
- By 2015, a recent report projects that over 70% of the Global 2000 (the world's largest companies) will be using gamification.
- Do you want to use gamification for your website but have no idea how?
gamify verbo (gamifies, gamifying, gamified)
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He has gamified laundry duty with this machine, which is half washing machine and half puzzle game.
- The problem is that the way it's been designed, it "gamifies" relationships, substituting gold stars for real connectivity.
- What follows is an outline of the various apps, products, devices, and services that enable you to gamify nearly everything you do - from working out to volunteering.
Definición de gamification en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda