- North American A person employed to cart away household trash and garbage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is the longest-serving chief of staff in 46 years, yet he reminds people that he toiled many years at a McDonald's and spent one summer as a garbage collector.
- The way he saw it, you were either a garbage collector or a CEO.
- Get rid of everything you're not emotionally attached to, and give it to Goodwill, a cousin or the garbage collector.
Más definiciones de garbage collectorDefinición de garbage collector en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional