- A type of cress that is usually grown as a sprouting vegetable, often mixed with sprouting mustard, and used in salads.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lepidium sativum, family Brassicaceae
- The other main cultivated cress is garden cress, Lepidium sativum, and it is this, with its tiny leaves, which ought to be present in boxes labelled ‘mustard and cress’.
- Coriander, garden cress, and dill are short-lived annuals that, when cut for harvest, do not regrow.
- Non-curled forms of garden cress, with broader leaves, are also available.
Más definiciones de garden cressDefinición de garden cress en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional