- Knitting in which all of the rows are knitted in knit (plain) stitch, rather than alternating with purl rows.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Increasing every 6th and 4th row makes a lot of sense and here's why: The sleeve stitch pattern is a 10 row pattern, comprising of 2 rows to form garter stitch, 1 row to form the eyelets, 3 rows garter stitch and 4 rows stocking stitch.
- This Mohair Mystery was knit in garter stitch on size 17 needles with a decorative drop-stitch edge pattern.
- It is the first time I knit sleeves (remember, I'm the queen of the sleeveless top) and I think they turned out a tiny bit too long, but no worries, since they're done on garter stitch I can just turn the cuff around.
Más definiciones de garter stitchDefinición de garter stitch en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional