- The constant of proportionality in the gas equation. It is equal to 8.314 joule kelvin1 mole1.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- According to the principle of equipartition of energy, the energy per degree of freedom for this kind of motion (called translational motion) is equal to 0.5RT, where R is the molar gas constant and T is the absolute temperature.
- Boltzmann's constant, often referred to as the gas constant per molecule, can be substituted for R / NA which yields PV = NkT, where P is pressure, V volume, N the number of molecules, k Boltzmann's constant, and T temperature.
- A third way of writing the universal gas law is as pV = nRT where n represents the number of moles of gas being dealt with and R represents the universal gas constant.
Más definiciones de gas constantDefinición de gas constant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional