- A mollusk of the large class Gastropoda, such as a snail, slug, or whelk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sponges are preyed upon by gastropods, polychaetes, asteroids, echinoids, turtles, and fishes.
- Included here are the gastropods, bivalves, cephalopods, and other lesser groups, as follows.
- The beach sands are dominated by shells of bivalve mollusks, mainly venerids, gastropods, and echinoderms.
Más definiciones de gastropodDefinición de gastropod en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional