- An Australian shrub or small tree that bears creamy-yellow flowers and small green fruit.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Persoonia, family Proteaceae
- So has anyone munched any other types of geebungs and could share their tasting notes?
- Changes in soil conditions in this area have produced an equally varied understorey of shrubs, with ferns, wattles, banksias, hakeas and geebungs, and a number of native grasses.
- Visitors from Sydney will notice the flannel flowers - many of the peas, boronias, mint-bushes, geebungs and tea trees, however, belong to inland species.
early 19th century: from Dharuk.
Más definiciones de geebungDefinición de geebung en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional