Definición de geebung en inglés:
An Australian shrub or small tree that bears creamy-yellow flowers and small green fruit.
- Genus Persoonia, family Proteaceae
- So has anyone munched any other types of geebungs and could share their tasting notes?
- Changes in soil conditions in this area have produced an equally varied understorey of shrubs, with ferns, wattles, banksias, hakeas and geebungs, and a number of native grasses.
- Visitors from Sydney will notice the flannel flowers - many of the peas, boronias, mint-bushes, geebungs and tea trees, however, belong to inland species.
early 19th century: from Dharuk.
Definición de geebung en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan