- I squeezed some shampoo gel onto my hands and rubbed them quickly together, making lather.
- I was wondering if you could possibly send me any information on your shower gel products.
- I also discovered that my nails will be ruined, as they have glued the extensions directly on to them, rather than onto a layer of gel.
verbo (gels, gelling, gelled)[no object] Chemistry Volver al principio
- Since I never cut my hair yesterday, I tried gelling my hair into center parting.
- He's soon shifting styles, painting his suit jacket up and gelling his hair into a spike.
- My hair was gelled back (following the precise instructions of my ‘date’ for the night) and I was wearing a tuxedo.
Late 19th century: abbreviation of gelatin.
Palabras que riman con gelAdele, Aix-la-Chapelle, aquarelle, artel, au naturel, bagatelle, béchamel, befell, bell, belle, boatel, Brunel, Cadell, carousel, cartel, cell, Chanel, chanterelle, clientele, Clonmel, compel, Cornell, crime passionnel, dell, demoiselle, dispel, dwell, el, ell, Estelle, excel, expel, farewell, fell, Fidel, fontanelle, foretell, Gabrielle, gazelle, Giselle, hell, hotel, impel, knell, lapel, mademoiselle, maître d'hôtel, Manuel, marcel, matériel, mesdemoiselles, Michel, Michelle, Miguel, misspell, morel, moschatel, Moselle, motel, muscatel, nacelle, Nell, Nobel, Noel, organelle, outsell, Parnell, pell-mell, personnel, propel, quell, quenelle, rappel, Raquel, Ravel, rebel, repel, Rochelle, Sahel, sardelle, sell, shell, show-and-tell, smell, Snell, spell, spinel, swell, tell, undersell, vielle, villanelle, well, yell
verbo (gels, gelling, gelled)chiefly British
- The images do indeed feel flat, and the colours feel a bit more intense than they should, but this gels very nicely indeed with the enormous, barren landscape of Nunavut.
- This gels neatly with the optimum one-to-zero child per caregiver.
- I think a D.J. is somebody who entertains, who gels with the audience.
Late 19th century: from gel1.
Entrada del diccionario de Inglés británico e internacional
- Roaming gaggles of extremely ditsy young gels wriggle in and out of designer coffee bars.
- On the night I was in, there were two parties of those loud, well-bred gels who couldn't get into Oxbridge and had to study at Edinburgh instead.
- There were instances of well-bred middle-class gels entering into marriage with only the haziest idea of how babies were conceived and born.
Late 19th century: representing a pronunciation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.