Definición de gelatinize en inglés:
1Make or become gelatinous or jellylike.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Heat causes the air to expand and make the cake rise; eventually protein and starch in the liquid phase of the cake coagulate and gelatinize, giving what in scientific terms is a stable foam and in common parlance a cake.
- In 1888, Alfred Nobel took smokeless powder production to a new plateau by using nitroglycerin to gelatinize nitrocellulose, thereby producing a new commercial smokeless powder named ‘Ballistite.’
- They found that each of the shrub's flowers produces a single clear jellylike pellet, formed when the plant's inner wall swells and gelatinizes as it comes in contact with nectar.
1.1 [with object] (usually as adjective gelatinized) Coat with gelatin: gelatinized glass microscope slides
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Smokeless explosives such as cordite, first produced in England in 1889, used gelatinized nitrocellulose, or gun cotton, mixed with minerals and nitroglycerine; stabilizers were later added.
- Cells were then seeded on a gelatinized slide, stained with 0.1% Mayers hematoxylin and analysed by optical microscopy.
- Sections were cut at - 18° and placed onto gelatinized slides.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The calculation of the conductivity and the degree of starch gelatinization is outlined hereinafter.
- By definition, gelatinization is a phenomena which takes place in the presence of heat and moisture.
- The entire process is known as the gelatinisation of starch and is very important in cooking.
Palabras que riman con gelatinizemasculinize • vitaminize
Definición de gelatinize en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda