The condition of feeling one’s emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one’s biological sex.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The respondent's doctor then reported to management confirming that the applicant had received hormone treatment for her medical condition of gender dysphoria, had not undergone surgery, but would do so in the relatively near future.
- After ascertaining in clinical practice that there is truly gender dysphoria, the hypnotherapist helps these patients to identify hypnotically with both sides of their life experience, the masculine and the feminine.
- The situation is actually very simple, given that gender dysphoria is a medical condition like any other medical condition.
gender dysphoric adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I was referred to the specialists and they diagnosed me as gender dysphoric.
- But the fact is that people have to be ‘diagnosed’ as gender dysphoric and then satisfy a panel.
- I believe it is because many people fail to understand the anguish and desperation that gender dysphoric people suffer and because they cannot identify with such a strange phenomenon that is so alien to their everyday experience.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: gen·der dys·pho·ri·a
Definición de gender dysphoria en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda