Definición de gene map en inglés:
1A record of the DNA sequence of a gene: a cancer gene map
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The double-headed arrow below the tyrosinase gene map is the region sequenced for construction of phylogenetic trees of fishes.
- While it took years to pin down the AIDS virus, the coronavirus that causes SARS was identified and its gene map sequenced and published in less than a month.
- One headline read: ‘Charles Darwin was right and chimp gene map proves it.’
2A genome map.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The expression of this to date has been those collective gene maps - the species' genomes - which are announced with great excitement every other week.
- If you're still concerned about the difference between a gene map and a road map, the ‘Genome Mapping’ section makes that distinction with an interesting analogy.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda