Of or relating to the study or tracing of lines of family descent: genealogical research
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He starts with Kennedy's maternal and paternal grandparents and traces the genealogical line to Kennedy himself.
- A new series of documentaries is being planned which will undertake the most ambitious genealogical study in history.
- Tours of local studies and genealogical searches will be provided by library staff.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whereas this same sort of native poetic dearth will inspire fifteenth- and sixteenth-century humanists to link themselves genealogically to classical antecedents, for Horace such a linking is unthinkable.
- In Hawaii, for instance, chiefs were genealogically related to gods and, as a result, were believed to possess sacred power called mana.
- That is, genes from genealogically distant bacterial species seem just as likely to enter a host species as do genes from closely related species.
Definición de genealogical en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional