Definición de genealogical en inglés:
Of or relating to the study or tracing of lines of family descent: genealogical research
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He starts with Kennedy's maternal and paternal grandparents and traces the genealogical line to Kennedy himself.
- A new series of documentaries is being planned which will undertake the most ambitious genealogical study in history.
- Tours of local studies and genealogical searches will be provided by library staff.
- Example sentences
- Whereas this same sort of native poetic dearth will inspire fifteenth- and sixteenth-century humanists to link themselves genealogically to classical antecedents, for Horace such a linking is unthinkable.
- In Hawaii, for instance, chiefs were genealogically related to gods and, as a result, were believed to possess sacred power called mana.
- That is, genes from genealogically distant bacterial species seem just as likely to enter a host species as do genes from closely related species.
Definición de genealogical en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan