Relating to geochronological measurement.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In this paper we present the petrographie, mineral, geochemical, isotopic and geochronometric data for, and interpretations of, the Cavalli Seamount high-grade schists, and micropalaeontological data from associated limestones.
- The overall metamorphic and geochronometric characteristics of the Sudetes suggest that exhumation was dominated by rapid vertical ascent.
- The geochronometric data obtained in this investigation elucidate distinct metamorphic and exhumation histories of two Variscan basement units separated by a mere c.50 km.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- To the north, a garnet-bearing mica schist, sample SZ - 261, was collected for geochronometry.
- To constrain the tectonometamorphic history of the northern Sudetes, two samples were collected for geochronometry from the Gory Sowie Block and two samples from the adjacent Niemcza shear zone.
- This enormous age is arrived at by the uranium-lead method of geochronometry and is widely held to be unassailable.
Definición de geochronometric en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda