The process or technique of identifying the geographical location of a person or device by means of digital information processed via the Internet.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- You won't be able to control who sees your location with Twitter geolocation.
- Far from splitting the Web, geolocation's proponents say, the technology makes the Internet more meaningful to a global audience.
- Geolocation is expected to be an important theme of the South by Southwest conference in Austin, Texas, which starts tomorrow.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I don't geolocate any photos of my house.
- He has a tasty way to geolocate your photostream on Google maps.
- It is possible with existing technology to geolocate any mobile phone whenever it is switched on.
Palabras que riman con geolocationablation, aeration, agnation, Alsatian, Amerasian, Asian, aviation, cetacean, citation, conation, creation, Croatian, counterdemonstration, counterproliferation, crustacean, curation, Dalmatian, delation, dilation, donation, duration, elation, fixation, Galatian, glocalization, gyration, Haitian, halation, Horatian, ideation, illation, lavation, legation, libation, location, lunation, mutation, natation, nation, negation, notation, nutation, oblation, oration, ovation, potation, relation, rogation, rotation, Sarmatian, sedation, Serbo-Croatian, station, staycation, taxation, Thracian, vacation, vexation, vocation, zonation
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ge·o·lo·ca·tion
Definición de geolocation en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda