plural sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
Politics, especially international relations, as influenced by geographical factors: we were entering a new phase of global geopolitics
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This war has been a push to dominate geopolitics by defining them in military terms.
- Geographical position or size may confer on a country a specific role in geopolitics or international trade.
- This week's bulletin will have no ranting, no raving, no geopolitics nor any theoretical musings.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The national interest is too important to leave solely to the geopoliticians.
- Fettweis apparently believes that anyone who looks at international relations through a geographical lens is a ‘geopolitician.’
- The geopoliticians concluded that stable order could not be expected, only an everlasting struggle.
Definición de geopolitics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda