- A series of germ cells each descended or developed from earlier cells in the series, regarded as continuing through successive generations of an organism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The figures trace the development of the progenitor cell of the germ line and of the subsequent formation of gametes within a single organism.
- Transgenesis refers to the process of introducing exogenous genes into the germ line of an organism.
- Most animal cells, including the cells of the germ line, have two copies of each chromosome: one from the animal's mother, the other from the father.
Más definiciones de germ lineDefinición de germ line en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional