- 1Escape: Stevie was caught, but the rest of us got away he was very lucky to get away with his lifeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He said the robbers got away in a car which had been stolen earlier and was later found burned out.
- He was challenged by a neighbour as he fled and there was a brief struggle, but the robber managed to get away.
- His accomplice that night got away scot free; after all, Lorraine was only 13 at the time.
Más definiciones de get awayDefinición de get away en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional