- 1 [usually in combination] A person or thing that gets a specified desirable thing: an attention-getter a vote-getterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The record-breaking knock saw him become the highest run getter for India.TI
- And whoever got 15 or 20 and was the high vote getter would become the governor of California.
- Jack finished that 1997 ride in sixth place and established himself as a regular top 10 place getter in the years following.
- 2 Electronics & Physics A substance used to remove residual gas from a vacuum tube, or impurities or defects from a semiconductor crystal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ar was cleaned with Zr-Ti getters.
Más definiciones de getterDefinición de getter en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional