- A word that is not actually used but is recorded in a dictionary or other reference work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why not just remove the ghost words if they're not actually content that the dictionary cares to have in it?
- There is a very common ghost word that became well established in our language - a ghost name, to be more accurate.
- One of the most exotic of linguistic phenomena, the ghost word, has accidentally acquired a sexual application.
Más definiciones de ghost wordDefinición de ghost word en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional