sustantivo (plural gis)
- A lightweight two-piece white garment worn in judo and other martial arts. A gi typically consists of loose-fitting pants and a jacket that is closed with a cloth belt.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Inside, people trickled onto a long, white canvas mat dressed in white gis (traditional martial arts uniforms) and white belts.
- Clip them onto strategic places on the gis of the students (end of sleeve, elbow, ankles, knees, lapel, back of neck, etc.)
- Competitions in this sport resemble Brazilian Jiu-jitsu competitions, although competitors do not usually wear gis.
Más definiciones de GIDefinición de gi en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional