- 1The action of installing windows.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, using the building form to provide shelter from a noise source is preferable to installing acoustic-rated glazing.
- The noise of the traffic has forced residents to sleep at the back of their houses and install secondary glazing, costing hundreds of pounds.
- He said the roof on the new grandstand was half-completed and glazing was being installed.
- 1.1Glass windows: sealed protective glazingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He said such improvements might, for example, create ventilation between the inner stained glass and the protective outer glazing.
- What kind of glass should you use - normal glass or acrylic glazing?
- Double-hung windows were replaced to match the profile and leaded glazing of the originals.
Más definiciones de glazingDefinición de glazing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional