- Things, especially facts, that are gathered or collected from various sources rather than acquired as a whole.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His writings about aspects of Chinese life combine published information, his own observations, and gleanings from his sources in China.
- These are gleanings not from your run-of-the-mill general knowledge ready-reckoner, but rather from a directory of, by and perhaps for doctors.
- Several minutes later, after reading each result, he filtered the information and ran the gleanings back out onto the dummy websites he'd set up.
Más definiciones de gleaningsDefinición de gleanings en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional