- Lifting up his glass of water, and noting the way the pure crystal glass glinted in the harsh light, he took a small sip from it.
- He would whisper his questions and his glasses would glint in the torch light.
- The coiled copper bracelet on her forearm glinted in the fire light.
- His eyes glinted with unreadable emotion, his cheeks stained with dried tears.
- When she opened her eyes, Rick loomed over her, his eyes glinting angrily.
- The tallest of the three had his jaws set hard, his green eyes glinting angrily.
- The summer sun caught her light brown hair and turned it into a place of shadows, tinted with glints of gold.
- Soft glints of moonlight reflected off broken glass pieces and onto their black coats, and I watched them for a minute, their muscles rippling under their skin.
- In a moment, the ship set sail on its return voyage, fading into the glints of sunlight reflecting of the salty bay with a mission to return next summer.
- I turned to her and saw a bright mischievous glint in her eye.
- She sighed for a while, and I saw a mischievous glint in her eyes.
- He looked back at me and I saw a mischievous glint in his blue eyes.
Middle English (in the sense 'move quickly or obliquely'): variant of dialect glent, probably of Scandinavian origin and related to Swedish dialect glänta, glinta 'to slip, slide, gleam'.
Palabras que riman con glintasquint, bint, clint, dint, flint, hint, imprint, lint, mint, misprint, print, quint, skint, splint, sprint, squint, stint, tint
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.