Definición de glister en inglés:
- When I look to your sumptuous brown eyes that are glistering from pleasure and shine from intelligence.
- His bright whites were glistering in the dull train lights as he smiled at her.
- Her lips were layered with glistering, crimson lipstick, her eyes covered with sparkling pink eye shadow.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Within the canvas, there is a makeshift altar, the flickering of candles illuminating the glister of an icon.
- The second factor is that as housing loses its glister, investors will be encouraged to switch their savings back into the stock market.
- It covered her face and blocked the glister of her eyes.
Definición de glister en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary