- A compound involved as a coenzyme in oxidation-reduction reactions in cells. It is a tripeptide derived from glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is evident that accumulation of GSSG can result from small imbalances in the rates of oxidation and reduction of glutathione.
- The tripeptide glutathione is usually the most abundant thiol compound present in both shoot and roots.
- The authors explain that this is an indication of an enhanced metabolic flux through cysteine to glutathione in all groups of transgenic plants.
Más definiciones de glutathioneDefinición de glutathione en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional