Definición de go-kart en inglés:
A small racing car with a lightweight or skeleton body.
- There will be classic and vintage cars, racing cars, go-carts, bikes, trucks, service vehicles and just about anything else with wheels.
- The Sonoma track offers a diverse calendar of racing events, from go-karts to motorcycles, drag racing, stock cars and sports cars.
- They are referred to as go karts, go carts, go-karts, shifter karts, gokarts and many other differently spelled variations.
1950s: kart, alteration of cart.
- Example sentences
- Here in Thailand, in his rare leisure time, he enjoys jet skiing, go-karting and watching international motor racing.
- He taught my brother and me the special things in go-karting.
- But it's a very physical track, much like go-karting.
Definición de go-kart en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan