Definición de go-to en inglés:
adjetivoinformal , chiefly North American
1Denoting a person or thing that may be relied on or is regularly sought out in a particular situation: a relentlessly hands-on manager who is the go-to guy for any issues related to the 17-day festival
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Do you have a go-to training food?
- My job, as I saw it, would be to follow and log the changes and prepare a blueprint to be used in future as a go-to manual.
- It's a pretty much a go-to place when I drink.
1.1 Sports US Denoting a member of a sports team who can be relied on to score points if given the opportunity.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For all his size, speed and talent, commodities he holds in abundance, Thornton is in a way the most unfortunate of players: an elite star who's uncomfortable with being his team's go-to guy.
- Despite two ejections in the first five games, Wallace has established himself again as the team's go-to guy and leading scorer.
- He has emerged as the team's go-to guy.
Definición de go-to en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda