- A person who tends goats.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He went on to paint Dutch scenes as if they were further topographical reveries in an Italian landscape, although with cowmen instead of goatherds among the weirs and ivy-dripping ruins, as in The Ford.
- Around the year 850 in southern Abyssinia, a young goatherd named Khaldi noticed that his goats were particularly frisky and frolicsome when he brought them home in the evening.
- A goatherd has been arrested, so his goats roam untended; a man has been brought in, bruised and handcuffed, for asking an American patrol for help for his wounded daughter.
Old English, from goat + obsolete herd 'herdsman'.
Más definiciones de goatherdDefinición de goatherd en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional