Definición de godetia en inglés:
A North American plant with showy lilac to red flowers.
- Genus Clarkia (or Godetia), family Onagraceae
- It's a mix of corn cockle, godetia, honeywort, and California poppies that came up on its own several years ago and has been self-sowing for repeat performances ever since.
- The lower bed holds mostly annuals including yellow and orange nemesias, and pink godetias.
- At Pheasant Hill Farm now (mid-April) we have six greenhouse benches overflowing with flowers - Blue Horizon ageratum, statice, celosias, gomphrena, cinnamon basil, campanula, lisianthus, godetia, euphorbia, and many, many more.
modern Latin, named after Charles H. Godet (1797–1879), Swiss botanist.
Definición de godetia en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan