adjetivo (godlier, godliest)
- Devoutly religious; pious: how to live the godly lifeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They have nothing to do with spiritual knowledge or godly religious life.
- Indeed, if God were to lift His Spirit from on-fire churches and godly believers, our nation would be a raging hell.
- It surely is not because we are more godly, holy and mature than our friend ever was.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Just like an idle mind is a devil's workshop, I would say a mind engaged in its passion is a divine workshop - bringing out the divinity and godliness inside you.
- We are to flee from the pursuit of riches and pursue instead righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness.
- Paul tells us that prayers and intercession are to be made for all authorities so that Christians might lead peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.